- Spring Rolls (Porpia Tod) <4pcs> $7.50
Glass noodle, shredded cabbage, carrot, in spring roll skins, deep-fried & served with house sweet & sour spicy sauce.
- Fresh Spring Rolls <4pcs> $7.50
(Uncooked spring roll) Bean sprout, cucumber, carrot, coriander, mint and glass noodle wrapped in soft and thin rice paper and served with house special tamarind sauce
- Shrimp Rolls: Gung Hom Sabai <6pcs> $9.50
Marinated shrimp w/ garlic & soya sauce served w/ plum sauce
- Fish Cake <4pcs> $9.50
Thai style fish cake patties seasoned with curry paste, sliced green beans & lime leaves & deep fried, served with cucumber salad sauce
- Satay Chicken <5 Skewers> $9.85
strips on wooden skewers marinated with coconut milk & curry powder, grilled & served with peanut sauce & cucumber salad sauce.
- Crispy Fried Noodles Mee Grob $10.50
A popular Thai dish, this crispy rice noodle creation is garnished with shrimp and bean sprouts